Sunday, May 22 marks a very important anniversary for the Two Angels Foundation. That is the day we will hold the 10th Annual Miles for Smiles 5K Run/Walk at Westfield Village Park, in Westminster, Colorado. While the venue has changed, we still will be offering the ever-popular Adaptive Dash. This exciting and wonderful event has become a spectator and participant favorite as kids bring out their adaptive equipment to walk, roll or ride their way to the finish line.
Interested in participating in the Adaptive Dash?
The Adaptive Dash is free and we would like to invite your child to participate in the race. The Adaptive Dash will be at 10:00am and everyone is a winner! We will be giving the kids a special prize for participating in the Dash, but we will need you to RSVP so we can make sure we have enough prizes for everyone. If you child would like to participate in this event please let us know!
Here is all the 5K registration information you need to know:
- Closes at midnight, Wednesday, May 18th.
- Saturday, May 21st from 2:00pm to 5:00pm at Road Runner Sports, 10436 Towne Center Dr. #300, Westminster, CO 80021.
- Available by downloading the race flyer and mailing the registration in. Registrations must be post-marked by Friday, May 13, 2016.
- For mail-in registrations and all on-line registration made by midnight on Wednesday, May 18th, packets can be picked up Saturday, May 21st from 2:00pm-5:00pm at Road Runner Sports, 10436 Towne Center Dr. #300, Westminster, CO 80021. Packets can be picked up race morning beginning at 7:30am.
- (until midnight, March 31st)
- Adults – $25 Children (ages 5-12) – $15
- Available for an additional $5 per entry
READY TO REGISTER? CLICK HERE
NEED MORE INFORMATION? CLICK HERE