Application for Adaptive Equipment and Recreational Activities
Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year, however, decisions are made quarterly. Two Angels Foundation will acknowledge receipt of all applications, typically within ten days. The Two Angels Foundation focuses on helping physically disabled children in Colorado live the most normal lives possible by:
- providing adaptive recreational equipment
- helping to fund adaptive recreational activities
- providing adaptive equipment to help children participate at school
The form below is intended to let the Two Angels Foundation learn more about the potential recipient of the adaptive equipment or adaptive activities requested. Please answer all of the questions thoroughly to provide us with the most information possible. Please complete this application in it’s entirety. In addition to this form, all applications need to include the following:
- A note from a physician or medical professional confirming the diagnosis and stating the need for the requested adaptive piece of equipment or recreational activity.
- Any denials from your insurance company or Medicaid for what you are requesting.
- Information about the piece of adaptive equipment or adaptive recreational activity that you are requesting.
Two Angels Foundation does not accept applications for travel costs and recipients are eligible for only one gift per year. If you are interested in filling out the application online, please click here. You may also download the application (PDF), complete and mail to Two Angels Foundation. For assistance completing this application, please call Dawn Mohatt at 720.940.6078. Two Angels Foundation, Inc. PO Box 740849 Arvada, CO 80006-0849