The Community First Foundation and First Bank are partnering to present the sixth Annual Colorado Gives Day, this Tuesday, December 8, 2015. Colorado Gives Day has become an eagerly anticipated event for both Colorado nonprofits and their supporters. Last year, Coloradans answered the call to “give where you live” by donating more than $26 million to nearly 1,700 nonprofits in just 24 hours.
Two Angels is gearing up to make 2016 our most inspiring year yet, and we are going to need your help! As 2015 winds to a close, and we embrace the warmth of the holiday season, our hearts are full with the memories of all the wonderful children we have helped during this very busy year. Please remember the Two Angels Foundation in your holiday giving.
To schedule your Colorado Gives Day donation NOW:
- Visit: Colorado Gives.org
- Click: DONATE NOW >
- Click on: CO GIVES DAY, under Donation Type
- Answer a few questions, and click ADD TO CART
- Click CHECKOUT to start the checkout process!
As you may know, the mission of the Two Angels Foundation is increasing the recreational opportunities for children living in Colorado with physical disabilities, inspiring them to lead the most inclusive and active lives possible. It is through the generous support of individuals like you that we have been able to fulfill this mission over the past ten years, and we rely on your ongoing support to continue this important work.
The Two Angels Foundation hosts the following annual events to promote the foundation’s work, build a sense of community, and celebrate all we have done:
- Taste of Two Angels – Our annual kick-off event, each April, an elegant wine-tasting, presented with a selection of hors d’oeuvres and small-plate delicacies.
- Miles for Smiles 5K & Adaptive Dash – Our 5K welcomes both competitive runners and those looking for a “fun-run.” The 5K is followed by a 50-yard Adaptive Dash, where the kids use their adaptive equipment (tricycle, wheelchair, etc.) and walk, roll, or ride their way to the finish line; always a huge hit for both the spectators and participants.
- The Ugly Coat Classic – Each year the tournament committee scours local thrift stores for the ugliest sports coats we can find. Our tournament patch is sewn on the jackets, and the ugly coats are awarded to the winning team, who then hosts our Ugly Coat After-Party at the Broadlands Golf Course! It’s become a highlight of our summer.
- All-In for Angels: Texas Hold’Em Poker Tournament – A 60-seat Texas Hold’Em benefit tournament with professional dealers held at C.B. & Potts in Westminster.
Thank you for helping putting smiles on the faces of so many deserving children!